This website has been designed as a one-stop portal for all USCG Auxiliary members looking for information about Auxiliary C-School programs. This site will grow as all C-School program managers post specific school information. The USCG Auxiliary and Commandant (G-OCX) are dedicated in their support of auxiliary training and want every student have all the necessary information they need.
FY2013 C-School Schedule
Student Support Sites
- AUX-04 Distance Education Technology Training (Basic)
- AUX-06Auxiliary ATON and Chart Updating - Private Aids
- AUX-10 Information Systems (AUXDATA/AUXINFO) Staff Training
- AUX-12 Public Affairs Training
This list of C-Schools will grow as more Student Support websites come online!
Operations Department has taken down the student support websites AUX-18. Contact the R-Department, AV Division webpage for further information or contact Don Zinner, BC-RAM.
Reporting your C-School Attendance
- Normally, the lead C-School instructor or a designee completes the form which reports your C-School course attendance. From time to time, this reporting does not get entered into AUXDATA for a number of reasons. If this is the case, you can send a photocopy of your course completion certificate to your DIRAUX for entry into AUXDATA.
For comments/questions about a C-School Course, or this website, click here to contact us.